- QSC - RSPS - BPOR
Encinitas, CA 92024
Ami is a highly effective real estate consultant who takes a client-centered approach; she is an ambitious, highly disciplined, and versatile professional with a track record of consistently exceeding client goals and objectives. She believes the key to this successful approach is in being empathetic to the clients most favorable outcome, to which she is highly skilled.
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, she'll bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information.
Whether you are a new home buyer, or an investor looking to purchase multiple-unit properties, Ami works tirelessly, building long lasting relationships with her clients.
- Over 13 years of experience (Licensed 2004).
- Seasoned Resort & Second-Home Specialist ~ Investment Property Specialist
- Real Estate Transactional Experiance, 2004-present: Primarily a Listing Agent 67%, Buyers Agent 33% of the time
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal, communication, and marketing skills.
- Strong community connections.
- Is “well read” keeping up to date on all current real estate trends, and market updates.
- Negotiation expert with an in-depth sense of human interaction and astute in overcoming objections.
- Articulate communicator, personable, and proficient with well-defined presentation skills.
Committees and Designations
• Professional and seamless transaction history
• 5/5 Star customer satisfaction guarantee QSC®
• Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist RSPS®
• Professional Standards Committee (2006-2009)
• Ethics and Grievance Committee (2006-2009)
"Rookie of the Year" | 2005 | National Recognition
Top Producer | Chairmen Club | 100% Club